Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Anyway Project - December Goals

DI - Organize laundry area, especially shelving above w/d. Get out drying rack and get back to air drying again. Air dry 2 loads a week.

HE - Create 2011 budget with Thaxiss.

RC - Window quilts - Continue working on window quilts. Monitor propane usage each week.

CIS - Herbs - Don't kill them. I do not have very good luck with inside plants. Design seed starting setup for the basement, start sourcing supplies to build.

FC - Sign up for seed starting class. Visit farm store in town and purchase straw for sump pump discharge pipe insulation. While there, review what the store offers. It is a smaller store and supporting local business is important.

OW - No overtime. Research organizational methods and choose one for the new year. I need to organize my growing list of tasks and tasks I oversee and not feel so frustrated trying to just remember everything I need to do. I've tried several organization methods through the years, so I have a good idea of pieces that work and don't work, now I just need to find/create a system that will work for me. Less stress at work, means less stress for my overall health and well-being.

TH - Somewhat family, but household relations definitely impact happiness. So, work on relationship with son. Continue sessions every 2 weeks and practice at home meditation and stretching.

No comments: