Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shopping

So I went shopping yesterday. I haven't bought anything new for myself in quite a while, sitting here thinking I don't even remember.

I have a business trip next week and was looking at getting a nice winter coat(current coat is 4-5 years old), maybe a new pair of shoes (lost bought a pair 2 years ago), and maybe a new shirt off of clearance. In the end, I bought nothing. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I couldn't find a coat I liked in my size, I found a great pair of shoes, but at $55 I just couldn't justify it, and JCPenney had a ton of shirts/sweaters on clearance, and yet even though I would have only been paying 25% of the original cost I just couldn't do it.

So I need to start hitting the second hand shops, cause, the impetus this time was the trip, but reality is, I need some new clothes.

No comments: